To upgrade your theme to the latest version you can do in the following ways:
- If you have an active support package, you will get a notification in your WordPress dashboard about new theme version. Simply click update the theme. That’s all.
- You can do that manually. In this case you need to download the latest theme ZIP file in your ThemeForest Dashboard. Here are step-by-step instructions what you need to do:
- please unzip the installable zip file that you downloaded from ThemeForest (soho.zip);
- copy all theme files into the “themes” folder on your WordPress server. The files will be automatically overwritten;
- once it is done, please go to the Plugins section in WordPress and delete GT3 Page Builder plugin using a standard WordPress delete tool;
- when the plugin is delete, you will get a notification to install the latest version, please do the installation and its activation;
- that’s all.
Please watch the video. It will help you to understand how to update the GT3 Page Builder plugin.